VISA is an approval that grants one the permission to travel to other countries and also defines his/her status in that country. There are 2 main kinds of Visas, Immigrant Visa and Non-Immigrant Visa.
People who are planning to migrate or settle down permanently in a particular country of which they are not currently citizens require the Immigrant Visa. The Non-Immigrant Visa is a temporary Visa, which does not permit one to become a citizen of that country, but he/she can visit that country for a specified time. A student is required to apply for a Non-Immigrant Visa.
Student Visas are given to individuals who aspire to study abroad. They can undertake full-time or part-time study in the respective country they wish to study. Obtaining a student visa is one of the most vital task when preparing for studying overseas. Our expert counsellors will guide you in the documentation process, which makes it easy for you to secure a student visa. MoreVisas will provide complete assistance for obtaining a student visa. With the booming competition for qualified professionals, there is a significant increase in issue of student visas in many countries. The course of study and the type of university you plan to study determines which type of student visa you require.
A student visa usually requires that the potential applicant is eligible to study at a local educational institution, which approves to provide courses to foreign students by the local government. Furthermore, in most of the cases applicants must also prove that they have enough funds to support themselves.
Some of the student visas allow students to work for a limited number of hours per week. It is mandatory that all the applicants provide a copy of their passport and letter of enrolment from the educational institution along with their application. The applicant should have a clear idea of the purpose of course they want to study and then apply for a Student Visa.
Student Visas are issued for the period it takes the visitor to complete his/her course of study, program or work assignment.
Requirements for student visa :
- Admission in a recognized University.
- Provision of fees.
- Financial capacity to meet lodging and boarding expenses.
- Ties – financial and family, to make the student return to the home country.
The features of our VISA wing:
- Expertise in documentation for VISA for all countries. We take care of VISA Documentation as described one person for compiling,one person for Review,one person for approval this system will minimise the errors and easy way to get VISA for student.
- Assistance for Student Visa for US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Ireland, Germany, and France.
- Assistance will be provided from springconsultancy to students in VISA applications and procurement through :
- Mock Questions and Personal Interview Briefing.
- List of Do’s and dont’s.
- Good Documentation practice.
- Successful VISA for Rejected cases.
- Providing VISA Assistance for all countries.
We provide with a list of Do’s and Don’ts, and post departure briefing. We also provide students with the list of documents required for Visa, so that there is no mistake in the documentation part.
We do the documentation for Visas of all the countries including the appointment scheduling. The Visa documentation includes filing of the Income Tax Returns, Bank Certification, guidance for educational loans and bank finance etc. Other expert staff is constantly at hand to help the students in every way.